Welcome to Whidbey Island Grown
From Our Land - To Your Hands
Local food and products are an important part of what makes Whidbey Island such a special place to visit and live.
See what Whidbey Island has to offer! Click on a category below to view our participating members.
Our Mission Statement:
The Whidbey Island Grown Brand preserves and promotes Whidbey Island as an authentic rural, farm, and culinary destination through taste-driven experiences, products, and attractions.
Join the movement to preserve and promote Whidbey Island as a destination for authentic rural, farm, and culinary experiences and products.
The Latest from the Island
- WIG Week: Activities for the whole familySeptember 17, 2018Countdown Begins for Whidbey Island Grown Week The […]
- Whidbey Camano Islands Tourism Promotes WIG WeekSeptember 14, 2018See how Whidbey and Camano Islands […]
- WIG Week 2018: Passport Tour of Maxwelton Valley – October 6-7August 27, 2018PASSPORT PROGRESSIVE TOUR OF THE MAXWELTON VALLEY Pick […]
- WIG Week 2018: Local Foods Featured at Island Events – Sept. 28-Oct. 7August 27, 2018Shop local. Buy local. Here’s a list of exciting […]
- WIG Week 2018: Tour of Farms of Ebey’s Reserve – Sept. 29August 23, 2018Kick off Whidbey Island Grown Week with a mini tour of […]