Welcome to Whidbey Island Grown
From Our Land - To Your Hands
Local food and products are an important part of what makes Whidbey Island such a special place to visit and live.
See what Whidbey Island has to offer! Click on a category below to view our participating members.
Our Mission Statement:
The Whidbey Island Grown Brand preserves and promotes Whidbey Island as an authentic rural, farm, and culinary destination through taste-driven experiences, products, and attractions.
Join the movement to preserve and promote Whidbey Island as a destination for authentic rural, farm, and culinary experiences and products.
The Latest from the Island
- Whidbey Island Farm Tour RelaunchSeptember 28, 2017With the harvest season upon us, you may be curious to […]
- Whidbey Island Grown WeekAugust 21, 2017Friday, September 29 – Sunday, October 8 WIGWEEK […]
- Goosefoot Farm Stand Guide ReadyJune 16, 2017Summer is here, which means fresh, local food is […]
- Goosefoot Boosts Whidbey Island GrownMay 18, 2017Pictured left to right at the Bayview Farmers Market […]
- Activity Update January 2017January 28, 2017PAST -Whidbey Island Grown (WIG) was created in 2009 by farmers, buyers, and residents. -A set of standards were established for producer members as well as brand standards for members to incorporate into their marketing. -A website, Facebook and Twitter accounts were established.